Jump to: Records Forms | Registration Forms | Experiential Learning Forms | Other Forms | Degree Progress and Advising Forms

Records Forms

Undergraduate Student Forms

  • Academic Plan (Major/Minor) Declaration Form
    • Online form via DocuSign (my.pitt.edu) – No paper forms will be accepted
  • Intended Major Declaration Form
    • Online form via DocuSign (my.pitt.edu) – No paper forms will be accepted
  • SCI Policy and Requirements Change e-Form (coming soon)
    • This form is initiated by the student’s advisor. Students should request an advising appointment to discuss the implications of opting into a new set of policy and degree requirements.
  • Undergraduate Graduation Application: Students should submit this survey to receive a link to the Application for Graduation

Graduate Student Forms

Registration Forms

For a listing of policies and procedures related to registration, visit this page.

Experiential Learning Forms

For policies and guidelines related to Experiential Learning, visit this page.

Other Forms

Degree Progress and Advising


Degree Progress

Academic Advisement Report Updates
  • Best Fit Forms. Submit to correct the placement of a course in the academic advisement report. This form is submitted to the SCI Records Office.
    • Students admitted to Pitt prior to Fall 2018
    • Students admitted to Pitt in Fall 2018 or later
      • CS majors (coming soon)
      • IS majors (coming soon)
  • Requirement Exceptions.  Submit to request a replacement course for a requirement, an override to a requirement based on prior experience or classes at an external institution, etc.
    • General Education Requirement Exceptions (coming soon)
    • Major Requirement Exceptions (coming soon)
Computer Science
Informatics and Networked Systems
Information Culture and Data Stewardship